Spicy Chicken & Veggie Noodle Pasta Salad - Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spicy chicken & veggie noodle pasta salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Chicken & Veggie Noodle Pasta Salad is just about the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people with the internet. If you're the one that wants the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You might have Spicy Chicken & Veggie Noodle Pasta Salad using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken & Veggie Noodle Pasta Salad
- You need 1 box of Skinner super greens rotini pasta noodles.
- You need 1 lb of chicken.
- Get 1 bag of mixed salad greens (spinach and romaine).
- Prepare 5 of mini cucumbers.
- You need of Grape seed oil.
- Prepare of Mexican style cilantro line vinaigrette.
- Make ready of Moore's habanero hot sauce.
- Make ready of Del Primo habanera red sauce.
- Prepare of Russian dressing.
- You need of Chives.
- Prepare of Black and/or green olives.
- Get of Bell peppers.
- It's of Avocado.
- Make ready of Lemon juice.
- You need of Chili powder.
- Get of Minced garlic.
- Get of Cilantro.
Spicy Chicken & Veggie Noodle Pasta Salad step by step
- In a medium saucepan at medium-low heat add a healthy amount of grapeseed oil. Then add Moore's habanero sauce, Del Primo habanera red sauce, Russian dressing, and the Mexican style cilantro lime vinaigrette. I don't have exact measurements but add an equal amount of the vinaigrette and Russian dressing. Add in a pinch of minced garlic and a few squirts of lemon juice. Add some seasoning to taste as well. I used habanero lime pepper and roasted garlic and sea salt..
- Start a large pot of water boiling for the pasta..
- Mix the sauce and when it's starting to simmer, lay the chicken breast on top of it. If the chicken isn't cut yet, that's fine. It'll be easier to chunk when it's cooked. Let the sauce cook the chicken slowly while you prepare the veggie noodles next..
- Cut up the baby cucumbers, peppers, avocado, chives, cilantro, and halve the grape tomatoes. Then toss these into a large bowl (or plate some) with the mixed salad greens..
- By now your pasta water should be getting close to ready. When it's boiling throw your pasta in, but not before you salt it! Boil the pasta for 7 minutes..
- Flip and mix the chicken with the sauce to make sure it's cooking evenly. Spoon some of the sauce on top of the chicken while it's cooking. If you see that the majority of the sauce is evaporating away you can always add some more, making sure to add equal parts vinaigrette and Russian dressing. Also add some more seasoning after you flip the chicken..
- Drain the pasta when it's done. Set aside..
- With a hard edged spatula you should be able to cut the chicken into chunks. This will help it mix better with the salad..
- Add the pasta noodles directly into the saucepan with the sauce and chicken. Mix thoroughly together. The noodles will absorb the sauce completely. Cook together for 3-4 minutes..
- Throw the chicken and pasta in the bowl with the mixed salad greens and veggies, if you're storing this dish for later. If you're eating now, the warm chicken and pasta are great on top of the salad greens. Either way, warm now or cold later, you're done!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food spicy chicken & veggie noodle pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!