Sweet Potato Bread - Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, sweet potato bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato Bread is one of the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people throughout the internet. If you're the one who is looking for the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You may have Sweet Potato Bread using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Bread
- Get of Bread dough.
- Take 180 grams of ■Bread (strong) flour.
- It's 120 grams of ■Cake flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of Sugar.
- You need 4 grams of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of ●Egg.
- Make ready 195 ml of combined with the egg ●Milk (or water).
- It's 30 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Make ready 4 grams of Dry yeast.
- Take of Filling, topping.
- Prepare 400 grams of Sweet potato paste (see Step 14).
- Get 1 dash of Cinnamon powder, black sesame.
Sweet Potato Bread in depth
- Prepare all the bread ingredients into the bread maker, and start it on the bread dough making course! Do so up to the first rise..
- Prepare about 25-30 g of the sweet potato paste for each roll..
- There may be times when it hasn't risen enough even after the first rise has ended depending on the temperature. Do the finger test. The photo shows it after rising for an additional 20 minutes..
- Sprinkle a surface with flour, take out the dough, and deflate the dough. Then divide equally into 14 40 g portions. Cover with a wet cloth and let rest..
- Gently press down on the dough and spread it out into a circle, place the sweet potato an paste in the center, pinch the four corners, and seal it..
- Place the seam facing downwards, and shape a long potato shape. Cover with a wet cloth and let rise for a second time (for about 30 minutes at 35℃)..
- Coat the bread with milk, sprinkle with black sesame, and sprinkle with cinnamon powder if you like..
- Bake in the oven at 180℃ for 10-12 minutes. In order for it to bake evenly, flip them over on the pan after 10 minutes has passed)..
- Sweet potato paste: Mix in 400 g (before cooking) sweet potato, sugar, honey, and 40 g of butter. It is best to mix in mashed sweet potato while it's still hot..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sweet potato bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!