8 Soft Giant Pretzels (easy) - Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, 8 soft giant pretzels (easy). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
8 Soft Giant Pretzels (easy) is among the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people in the internet. Should you be the one who is seeking the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can easily cook 8 Soft Giant Pretzels (easy) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 8 Soft Giant Pretzels (easy)
- It's 1 1/4 cup of water (70-80 degrees F).
- Make ready 3 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 1 of paper towels.
- It's 1/2 cup of baking soda.
- Take 1 of coarse salt.
- Get 1 of butter (optional).
8 Soft Giant Pretzels (easy) comprehensive
- in bread machine pan place the first 4 ingredients in order suggested by the manufacturer. Select dough setting.
- Check dough after 5 of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if need.
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto lightly floored surface. divide dough into 8 balls. Roll each into a 20" rope; form into pretzel shape..
- preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a sauce pan bring water and baking soda to a boil. Drop pretzels into boiling water, 2 at a time; boil for 10-15 seconds. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.
- (optional) brush them with melted butter and sprinkle the salt on before baking. gives then a deep golden brown color and makes them extra tasty..
- Place pretzels on greased baking sheets. Bake at 425°F for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Spritz or lightly brush with water. sprinkle with salt..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food 8 soft giant pretzels (easy) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!