Chicken Tacos w/ Roasted Tomato Salsa - Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, chicken tacos w/ roasted tomato salsa. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Tacos w/ Roasted Tomato Salsa is one of the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people over the internet. If you are the one that is seeking the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You could have Chicken Tacos w/ Roasted Tomato Salsa using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tacos w/ Roasted Tomato Salsa
- Get 3 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts; sliced thin on bias.
- Get 2 pint of grape tomatoes; roasted & skinned.
- Get 1 head of garlic.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of yellow onion; quartered.
- Get 2 of jalapeños.
- Prepare 2 t of fresh thyme; minced.
- Get 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1 t of crushed pepper flakes.
- Make ready 1 T of ground coriander seed.
- Take 2 t of smoked paprika.
- Make ready 2 t of onion powder.
- Make ready 1.5 t of garlic powder.
- You need 1 t of ground celery seed.
- Make ready 2 t of toasted cumin.
Instructions to make Chicken Tacos w/ Roasted Tomato Salsa
- Also needed: Olive oil, 1/2 t liquid smoke, kosher salt, and black pepper..
- Coat onion, garlic, jalapeno, and bell peppers with vegetable oil. Add a tiny pinch of salt. Broil a few minutes on each side until completely charred. Transfer to a bowl. Cover with foil or seran wrap. Let steam 5 minutes. Remove skins..
- In a food processor combine ingredients tomatoes through cilantro with liquid smoke. Add a large pinch of salt and pepper. Pulse briefly until combined..
- Toss chicken with enough oil to coat. Season with kosher salt, black pepper, and dried spices from coriander seed to cumin..
- Heat a large saute pan with enough oil to cover the bottom. Add chicken. Sear a few minutes on each side. Add salsa when chicken is 90% cooked and simmer until chicken is cooked through by reaching 165° with juices running clear with no pink..
- Variations; Lime, cayenne, ancho chile, serrano, cotija, Mexican oregano, zucchini, sofrito, beer, tequila, adobo, mojo crillo, mole, chihuahua, goat cheese, chili powder, queso fresco, crema, tomato puree, salsa, corn, guacamole, tomatillos, guajillo chile, fruit salsa, ghee, black beans, pinto beans, kidney beans, chickpeas, white beans, yellow or red bell peppers, apple cider vinegar, red wine vinegar, sherry, mint, celery, bacon, eggplant, chives, cinnamon, lemon, marjoram, poblano, chicken stock, vegetable oil, applewood seasoning, oregano, rice, over a bed of lettuce or roasted potatoes, ground chipotle pepper.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken tacos w/ roasted tomato salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!