A Taste of Autumn -- Salmon Salad - Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, a taste of autumn -- salmon salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A Taste of Autumn -- Salmon Salad has become the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. When you are the individual who is looking to get the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You could cook A Taste of Autumn -- Salmon Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make A Taste of Autumn -- Salmon Salad
- Take 5 slice of Sashimi-grade Salmon.
- Get 1/4 of of one carrot Carrot.
- Take 1/4 of Onion.
- Get 1/4 of lemon Lemon.
- Make ready 1 of Salad radish.
- You need 1/8 head of Lettuce.
A Taste of Autumn -- Salmon Salad instructions
- Slice the carrot and onion very thinly and soak in water. Slice the lettuce and radish. Cut the lemon in half into semicircles..
- Sear each side of the salmon quickly in a frying pan, then plunge into ice water to cool. Pat dry with paper towels..
- Diagonally slice the salmon like cutting sashimi. Arrange the lettuce on a plate. Next, place the salmon and lemon, alternating them in a circle on the lettuce. Garish with carrots and onions and drizzle on dressing..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food a taste of autumn -- salmon salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!