Easy Honey Veggie Chicken Stew - Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, easy honey veggie chicken stew. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Honey Veggie Chicken Stew is one of the favorite food menus that are being sought by a lot of people with the internet. If you are the individual who is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can certainly have Easy Honey Veggie Chicken Stew using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Honey Veggie Chicken Stew
- It's 4 of chicken thighs (cut in pieces).
- It's 2 tbsp of honey.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of adobo (to season the chicken).
- Make ready 1 can of mixed vegetables.
- It's 1/2 of red onion.
- It's 1 pinch of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 dash of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 pinch of dry basil.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
Steps to make Easy Honey Veggie Chicken Stew
- Season the thighs with adobo. Heat the olive oil and cook the thighs..
- Add the onion and cooked them till tender..
- Add the vegetables, honey, basil, italian seasoning and tomato sauce. And let it simmer for about 8 minutes...Enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy honey veggie chicken stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!