Easy Vegan Udon Noodle Soup, made with Shiitake powder - Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy vegan udon noodle soup, made with shiitake powder. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Vegan Udon Noodle Soup, made with Shiitake powder is amongst the favorite food menus that are being sought by a lot of people in the internet. Should you be the one who is seeking the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You could have Easy Vegan Udon Noodle Soup, made with Shiitake powder using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Vegan Udon Noodle Soup, made with Shiitake powder
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Shiitake powder.
- Get 2 Tbsp of water to rehydrate Shiitake powder.
- Make ready 12 g of Kombu.
- Take 20 g of soybeans.
- Prepare 40 ml of Mirin.
- Make ready 60 ml of soy sauce.
- You need 15 g of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of grain vinegar.
- It's of Udon noodles for two people.
- Get of Condiments of your choice, such as chopped scallions.
Step by step to make Easy Vegan Udon Noodle Soup, made with Shiitake powder
- Soak the Kombu for up to 30 minutes in water to soften..
- Place the Shiitake powder in a small dish and add water. Stir with a spoon and leave aside for at least ten minutes..
- Place the soybeans in a frying pan and dry roast on medium heat until golden brown (about five minutes). Once there are cracks in the skin and it becomes fragrant, you're good..
- To get the dashi out quicker, finely chop the konbu you previously soaked in water. Add the konbu and soybeans to the water used to rehydrate the Shiitake powder and add water so that there's a total of 620ml..
- Place (4.) and the rehydrated Shiitake powder in a pot and heat up. Bring to the boil, add flavoring, and stir with a spatula until the coarse sugar melts. Simmer on medium heat for 20 minutes..
- Remove from the heat, leave to cool for 10 minutes, and strain. As a rough guide, aim to make about 300ml..
- ※ The amount of finished product will vary depending on how much heat is applied, so adjust the thickness according to your taste..
- Boil the udon noodles, and eat with the soup from (6.) Add condiments to taste..
- ※ The Konbu and soybeans strained earlier can be savored as boiled vegetables, so plate them up on a separate dish and enjoy them..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food easy vegan udon noodle soup, made with shiitake powder recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!