Moojhadara (Lentil and Burghul) *Vegan - Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, moojhadara (lentil and burghul) *vegan. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Moojhadara (Lentil and Burghul) *Vegan is among the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people in the internet. If you are the individual who is looking for the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Wash green lentils and burghul really well. Wash green lentils and burghul really well. Chicken with Sour and Sweet Sauce Ayam Saos Asam Manis.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Moojhadara (Lentil and Burghul) *Vegan using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moojhadara (Lentil and Burghul) *Vegan
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of green lentils.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of burghul.
- It's 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 4 cups of water.
- Get 5 of brown onions.
- You need 1/2 cups of cooking oil.
Moojhadara (Lentil and Burghul) *Vegan detail by detail
- Wash green lentils and burghul really well..
- Boil green lentils in a pot with 4 cups of water around 10 mins until half cooked..
- Add burghul into a pot, mix with green lentils well, cover the pot until the water reduces completely..
- Peel and wash the onions, slice them ring shaped, put them in saute pan..
- Add cooking oil on top of sliced onoins, fry with high fire until turns brown, drain the oil..
- Put fried onion on top of Moojhadara and its ready to serve with fattush salad..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food moojhadara (lentil and burghul) *vegan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!