Ninja Pressure cooker Chicken & Rice - Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, ninja pressure cooker chicken & rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ninja Pressure cooker Chicken & Rice has become the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people over the internet. For anyone who is the individual who is seeking the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You might have Ninja Pressure cooker Chicken & Rice using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ninja Pressure cooker Chicken & Rice
- Prepare 1 of family size packet of rice a roni chicken flavor rice.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Make ready 1 lb of package of chicken, cut into cubes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Butter.
- Take 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make Ninja Pressure cooker Chicken & Rice
- Put pressure lid on (vent) and click sauté and heat up bowl for a couple minutes..
- Add olive oil and chicken and sauté again for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is cooked and white..
- Add water, butter, rice a roni, seasoning and butter and mix in bowl..
- Pressure cook for 6 minutes and let sit for 10 minutes. Then vent slowly. Mix and press the Bake setting for 5-8 minutes..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food ninja pressure cooker chicken & rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!