Spicy baby potatoes - Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, spicy baby potatoes. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy baby potatoes is probably the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people in the internet. If you are the one that wants the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Baby potatoes are one cute looking thing, which I find most fun to cook. If it's roasted or grilled or pan fried or curries, baby potatoes are loved in every possible way. Baby Potatoes in Spicy Yogurt Gravy by Sanjeev Kapoor.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Spicy baby potatoes using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy baby potatoes
- Take 8-10 of baby potatoes boiled.
- Make ready of For spicy masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Take 3 of hot red dry chilli.
- It's of Dry masala.
- It's 1 tsp of haldi powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cumin mustard seeds.
- Get Pinch of hing.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- It's leaves of Few curry.
- Prepare of Corriander leaves of garnishing.
Steps to make Spicy baby potatoes
- For the spicy masala powder. Take a pan and add whole dry red chilli, cumin seeds and corriander seeds. In low flame dry roast.
- Put aside and cool down. Take a mixture jar and add inside and make a coarse powder.
- Take a pan and add some oil and heat..
- Once heated add 1tsp cumin and mustard seeds. Once crackling add the curry leaves and pinch of hing..
- Add the boiled potatoes, and saute for 1-2 mins.
- Now add haldi powder, red chilli powder and corriander powder. Mix well and sauté for few seconds.
- Lastly add the spicy masala powder we made and 1/2 tsp chat masala and salt to taste. Mix well and sauté for few seconds.
- Now add 1/2 tsp of lemon juice and mix well.
- Garnish with corriander leaves. Enjoy your spicy potatoes as your starter or side dish..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food spicy baby potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!