Vegan Potato gnocchi - Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vegan potato gnocchi. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Potato gnocchi is probably the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people through the internet. When you are the one that is seeking the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You might have Vegan Potato gnocchi using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Potato gnocchi
- It's 3 cup of all-purpose flour and extra for dust.
- Make ready 6 of potato size medium.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Salt and more for water.
- Take of Sauce.
- Take 4 of medium size tomato.
- You need 2 of medium size onion.
- It's 2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic.
- Take 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Get 4 tablespoon of ketchup.
- It's teaspoon of Paper haf.
Step by step to make Vegan Potato gnocchi
- Add the potatoes to a large pot of cool salted water. Bring the water to a boil and cook until a fork can easily pierce a potato Drain the potatoes and set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Using your fingers, remove the skin from the potatoes..
- Mash the potatoes until all lumps are gone..
- Sift half cup of flour over your work surface and roll each piece of dough into a long cylinder approximately a 1/2 inch thick. Cut the dough into 1-inch long gnocchi pieces..
- Pass through potato ricer onto a large clean surface. Sift the flour over the potatoes and use spatula for mixing both If the dough is too wet, add more flour. Form the dough into a large uniform log. Divide into 6 pieces..
- Cook for approximately 3 minutes and once they are floating. Scoop out the gnocchi with a slotted spoon onto a plate. Cook the remaining gnocchi.
- Fill a large stockpot with water and season with salt. Bring to a boil. When the water is boiling drop a 1/3 of the gnocchi into the water, one piece at a time..
- For the sauce, Heat vegetable oil in a large wide skillet on medium heat. Add the chopped onion, Reduce the heat to low, cover the skillet and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until the onion cooked through, then add the garlicpowder Increase the heat to medium high. Cook for garlic for 30 seconds..
- Add the tomatoes including curry, and season with salt and paper. Bring to a low simmer, reduce the heat to low and cook, uncovered until thickened, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Time to eat now mix the gnocchi with sauce and add ketchup and serve hot..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vegan potato gnocchi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!