Chickpea Salad Wrap - Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chickpea salad wrap. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chickpea Salad Wrap has become the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people through the internet. For anyone who is the one who is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You may cook Chickpea Salad Wrap using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpea Salad Wrap
- Make ready of Chickpea Salad Mix.
- You need 15.5 oz of canned deshelled chickpeas.
- Get 1/3 Cup of Vegan Mayo.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Poultry Seasoning.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Ground Coriander Seed.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Ground Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1/3 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Get 1/2 Tbsp of Nutritional Yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Turmeric.
Step by step to make Chickpea Salad Wrap
- Roughly mash the chickpeas in a bowl or food processor. Then add the rest of the chickpea salad mix..
- Mix well..
- Warm your tortilla on a skillet or a comal..
- Assemble your wrap with the chickpea salad mix, chopped lettuce, chopped tomato, and sliced avocado..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chickpea salad wrap recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!