Dried Shrimp Paste Sambal - Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, dried shrimp paste sambal. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dried Shrimp Paste Sambal is one of the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people throughout the internet. Should you be the one who is looking for the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You may have Dried Shrimp Paste Sambal using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dried Shrimp Paste Sambal
- Take 6 of shallots.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of thumb-size piece Belacan, toasted.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried small shrimp, fried/roasted.
- Prepare 5 of red chillis.
- Take 1 of cayenne peppers.
- You need 1 of tomatoes, cut lengthwise.
- You need 1 of lime, use the juice.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of sugar (to taste).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt (to taste).
- Make ready of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Dried Shrimp Paste Sambal
- Saute shallot, garlic, tomato, red chili and cayenne pepper until all wilted..
- Remove and add Belacan and sugar, then mash/grind until smooth half..
- Add fried shrimp and salt, adjust the taste..
- Stir until well blended, and add the lemon juice..
- Ready to be served..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food dried shrimp paste sambal recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!