Easy orange ginger chicken - Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy orange ginger chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy orange ginger chicken is amongst the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people with the internet. When you are the one who wants the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce. The ultimate Chinese Orange Chicken Recipe which is To make your homemade orange sauce, place orange juice, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and red chili flakes in a small pot and cook. Inspired by Trader Joe's Mandarin Orange Chicken, this dish is a much-healthier version to make at home!
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You might have Easy orange ginger chicken using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy orange ginger chicken
- Make ready of main.
- It's 6 of Chicken breast tenderloins or 3 large breast.
- Make ready 1 of jar of orange chicken wok sauce your choice.
- You need 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 1 cup of oil to fry chicken, I used canola oil.
- Get of season to taste.
- Take 1 of garlic powder , ground ginger , black pepper, garlic salt.
Instructions to make Easy orange ginger chicken
- Cut chicken into 1 to 2 inch cubes place in bowl add your seasoning mix thoroughly and set aside..
- Heat oven to about 300°F. Heat oil in frying pan on medium heat.
- Coat chicken with cornstarch mix thoroughly fry on both sides until golden brown add to a baking pan pour on your sauce, mix thoroughly place in oven until sauce is heated about 5 to 10 minutes..
- Hint: fry chicken in 2 batches makes this a lot easier.
- Serve with your favorite sides i had mine with fried rice and rice noodles yummy! !.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food easy orange ginger chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!