Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup - Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, quick and easy crockpot loaded potato soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup is among the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people throughout the internet. For anyone who is the individual who is looking to get the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen hashbrown potatoes.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 16 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of chopped sweet onion.
- It's 2 of pouches real bacon bits or pieces.
- Get 32 oz of chicken broth.
Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup detail by detail
- Place all ingredients into crock pot and stir to mix together..
- Cook in crockpot on high for 3 hours..
- Sooooooo good..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food quick and easy crockpot loaded potato soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!