Spicy Dried Shrimp / Hae Bee Hiam - Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spicy dried shrimp / hae bee hiam. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Dried Shrimp / Hae Bee Hiam is probably the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people with the internet. If you are the individual that is seeking the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You could cook Spicy Dried Shrimp / Hae Bee Hiam using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Dried Shrimp / Hae Bee Hiam
- Prepare of simple chili paste or any sambal oelek.
- Prepare 5 of fresh red chili.
- You need 5 small of shallot.
- Get 5 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 of thumb size ginger.
- You need of BAKE RICE OPTIONAL.
- Take 2 cup of cooked white rice.
- You need of Spicy Shrimp /Hea Bee Hiam.
- Prepare 2 of dice onion.
- Make ready 2 cup of dry shrimp.
- You need 5 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Take 1 of lime juice.
Spicy Dried Shrimp / Hae Bee Hiam detailed
- SIMPLE CHILI PASTE ,put all ingredient into a pounder till smooth paste set aside.
- soak dried shrimp /dried pran / hae bee for 5 minute then drain and pound dry shrimp then set aside.
- in pan with oil brown dry shrimp and onion for about 3 minute in low heat stirring to prevent burn then add 1 tsp of chili paste with 2 tbsp of light soy sauce and lime juice mix well.
- stir fry for another 1 minute till crispy then drain on paper towel.
- BAKE SPICY DRY SHRIMP RICE.
- add 5 tbsp of cooked spicy dry shrimp onto cooked white rice in rice cooker and bake for another 1 minute.
- NELOW ARE FEW DRIED SHRIMP / DRIED PRAWN / HAE BEE RECIPE ,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food spicy dried shrimp / hae bee hiam recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!