Sweet and spicy baked chicken - Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sweet and spicy baked chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet and spicy baked chicken is amongst the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people with the internet. Should you be the one who is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Butter melted with sweet hot pepper jelly makes a terrific spicy glaze for roast chicken. Reviews for Photos of Sweet and Spicy Baked Chicken. Adjust the heat level of a sweet-hot recipe by using a spicier or milder chili sauce.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You could cook Sweet and spicy baked chicken using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet and spicy baked chicken
- Prepare 2 of large boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of creole seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
Instructions to make Sweet and spicy baked chicken
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cut chicken breasts in half..
- Put on a plate spread out.
- Sprinkle as much or as little Creole seasoning and cayenne pepper on each side on chicken breasts. I like mine spicy so I use quite a bit.
- Pour brown sugar on to a separate plate.
- Roll and press each piece of seasoned chicken into brown sugar.
- Lay onto foil lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes then turn chicken over so the juices will get all over each side.
- Bake for another 15 minutes or so until fully cooked. Pour any remaining juices over the top. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sweet and spicy baked chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!