Easy Beef Bourguignon - Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy beef bourguignon. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Beef Bourguignon is among the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people with the internet. If you're the one that wants the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You might cook Easy Beef Bourguignon using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Bourguignon
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon.
- Prepare 3 lbs of chuck beef.
- You need 1 cup of red wine.
- Make ready 2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare .5 cups of tomato sauce.
- Make ready 1 of beef boullion cube.
- Get .25 cups of flour.
- Get 2 of large carrots.
- Get 6-8 of pearl onions.
- It's 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 lb of baby potatoes.
- Make ready 8 oz of baby bella mushrooms.
- It's 1-2 tsp of salt.
- Get .5 tsp of pepper.
Easy Beef Bourguignon instructions
- Chop your carrots into 2" pieces, wash your potatoes, peel those onions. Put all that shit in a bowl. Make your beef into chunks. Crush that boullion cube on a plate. Call the prep a day..
- Set your instant pot to saute mode, put your oil in, and cook your damn bacon. Once it's done, put it on a plate off to the side..
- Now, sear that sweet, sweet beef in the pot, brown it on all sides..
- Throw that red wine in the pot. Simmer it for, like, 5 minutes or something. Add your beef broth, tomato sauce, and boullion cube. Gradually add and whisk in the flour..
- Stir in your damn bacon, carrots, onions, garlic, thyme, potatoes, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cover that shit and set to pressure cook for 45 minutes..
- Now's the hard part, boys, but we can do it. As soon as that fucker beeps, let it sit for 10 minutes. Don't touch it. Then vent it afterwards. Open that puppy up, and viola..
- Eat it on it's own, serve it over egg noodles, shit you're a grown man I don't care how you eat it, just enjoy the fruits of your labor, dude..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy beef bourguignon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!