Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon and Breakfast Sausage Sandwiches - Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fullblood wagyu beef bacon and breakfast sausage sandwiches. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon and Breakfast Sausage Sandwiches is amongst the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people from the internet. If you're the individual that needs the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can certainly have Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon and Breakfast Sausage Sandwiches using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon and Breakfast Sausage Sandwiches
- Make ready 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Breakfast Sausage.
- Get 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon (sliced).
- Make ready 6 SLICE of Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Get 6 of Brioche Buns (see ingredients below) (can use store-bought buns as well).
- Prepare of Scrambled Eggs.
- It's 12 of Eggs.
- Get 1/2 CUP of Heavy Cream.
- Get 1 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Get 1/4 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready 1 TBSP of Butter.
- You need 1/2 CUP of Chives (minced).
- You need of Brioche Buns.
- Make ready 15 OZ of Milk (heated to 80°F).
- Prepare 3 of Eggs (divided) (use 1 egg for the egg wash).
- It's 2 TBSP of Sugar.
- It's 1/4 OZ of Instant Yeast.
- Take 32 OZ of Bread Flour.
- Make ready 1 TBSP of Kosher Salt.
- You need 8 OZ of Butter (softened).
Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon and Breakfast Sausage Sandwiches instructions
- PREPARING THE BRIOCHE BUNS Preheat your oven to 375°F. Mix the yeast and flour together in the stand mixer bowl. Add in the milk, 2 eggs, and sugar. Using the dough hook, start mixing the ingredients on low speed. Add in the butter and kosher salt. Mix for 8 minutes or until a smooth dough forms. Cover with plastic wrap, and let it bulk ferment for 90 minutes. Portion the dough into 4.5 ounces pieces..
- Roll the portioned dough into balls, and place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Space the rolls, so they have enough space to double in size. Put 1 egg in a small bowl, and mix. This will be your egg wash.Lightly brush each roll with the egg wash, and lightly cover the rolls with plastic wrap. Let the rolls sit for 45 minutes. Then, bake the rolls at 375°F for 15 minutes or until a golden brown. Poke a thermometer on the underside (in the middle) of one of the buns..
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BREAKFAST SAUSAGE AND BACON Divide the Fullblood Wagyu breakfast sausage into 6 patties. Pack them tight, while making them the perfect size to fit the brioche buns.Heat a large sauté pan on medium-high heat. Cook off the Fullblood Wagyu beef bacon (on both sides) to your desired doneness. Drain off the bacon onto paper tow-els. Before discarding the bacon fat, lightly brush the cut sides of the brioche buns with the bacon fat..
- Place the patties with cheese in a pie tin, and stick them in the oven to keep them warm..
- PREPARING THE SCRAMBLED EGGS In a medium size bowl, whisk up the eggs, heavy cream, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper until no streaks remain. This is your egg mixture.In a large non-stick egg pan on medium heat, melt the butter. Once the butter has melted, add in the egg mixture.Scramble your eggs, using a rubber spatula, until a soft scramble is achieved. Fold in the minced chives.
- FINAL STEPS Set the bottom buns on plates. Top with the Fullblood Wagyu breakfast sausage patties and cheese. Then, add a heaping spoonful of scrambled eggs with chives. Top with the cooked Fullblood Wagyu beef bacon. Place the top bun on, serve, and enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fullblood wagyu beef bacon and breakfast sausage sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!