Gluten Free & Vegan Brownie Cake - Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, gluten free & vegan brownie cake. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Gluten Free & Vegan Brownie Cake is one of the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people people in the internet. In case you are the individual who is seeking the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly have Gluten Free & Vegan Brownie Cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free & Vegan Brownie Cake
- It's 120 ml of Almond/Coconut milk.
- It's 20 g of Flaxseed powder.
- Make ready 150 g of Coconut Sugar.
- Get 80 ml of Avocado/Vegetable Oil.
- Make ready 80 g of Cocoa Powder.
- Make ready 70 g of Chickpea Flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Fine sea salt.
- Make ready 100 g of Vegan Dark Chocolate.
- Take 50 g of Coconut Cream.
Gluten Free & Vegan Brownie Cake in depth
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease an 8-inch square baking tin with oil and line with parchment paper..
- In a bowl, mix together flax powder and milk and let it sit for 5 minutes..
- In another bowl combine sugar and avocado oil & whisk till sugar dissolves completely. Add in the cocoa powder & chickpea flour, baking powder, salt and whisk them in..
- Now add in the mixture of flax and milk and whisk till a smooth batter is formed..
- Pour batter into prepared tin and bake in a preheated oven for 30-35 minutes..
- For the ganache, chop the chocolate into small cubes and place in a large bowl. Heat the coconut cream in a pan just below its boiling point. Pour the hot cream onto chopped chocolate. Let it sit for 2 minutes. Stir the ganache to ensure all the chocolate has melted and infused with the cream..
- Remove the cooled brownie from the tin and pour the prepared ganache over it. Decorate it as your choice with more chocolate chips or sprinkles..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food gluten free & vegan brownie cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!