Oven Baked Chicken Breast (skinless/boneless) - Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, oven baked chicken breast (skinless/boneless). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oven Baked Chicken Breast (skinless/boneless) is just about the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people with the internet. In case you are the one who is looking to get the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You could cook Oven Baked Chicken Breast (skinless/boneless) using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Chicken Breast (skinless/boneless)
- Get 4 of skinless boneless chicken breasts.
- It's 2 Tbl of olive oil.
- Make ready 4 tsp of adobo or any other seasonings you like.
Instructions to make Oven Baked Chicken Breast (skinless/boneless)
- Preheat oven to 450 (this is correct!).
- Place chicken breasts in ledge bowl.
- Coat with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with the adobo (or other seasonings).
- Using tongs coat all surfaces of the breasts with the spices.
- Place on a foil lined cookie sheet..
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes (until meat thermometer reads 150 when inserted into the thickest part of the breast).
- Remove from oven and cover with foil for 10 minutes (let it rest for best results).
- Slice against the grain and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food oven baked chicken breast (skinless/boneless) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!