Sig's Cheese Soup - Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sig's cheese soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sig's Cheese Soup is one of the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people through the internet. If you're the individual who needs the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Sig's Cheese Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. Sig's Cheese Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly have Sig's Cheese Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Cheese Soup
- Get 30 grams of plain flour.
- It's 50 grams of soft butter.
- Prepare 1 litre of homemade or shop bought stock.
- Take 120 grams of Cheddar,Montgomery or similar cheese.
- Make ready 60 grams of herbed cream cheese or cheese spread of choice.
- Take 200 ml of fresh single cream or less, down to preference.
- Take 4 of spring onions.
- Take 1 slice of white bread cut into small croutons.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get 1 of sprinkling of wild garlic.
- Get 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Sig's Cheese Soup
- Assemble all your ingredients. Start by combining the flour together with 3/4 of the butter in a small saucepan. It will become a dough like mixture, stir for about 5 minutes. Make sure this mixture does not burn. Add your stock slowly into the mixture, stirring all the while..
- This should thicken into soup like consistency. Shred your hard cheese into small pieces, add them one after the other into soup, add the soft cheese. Let the cheese melt into the soup. Keep simmering but do not let boil. Add cream. Add spices and herbs.
- In the meantime heat pan, add rest of butter and the oil gently soften the spring onions and then add and cook the croutons in the same pan. Make sure they dont burn. Use to garnish the soup. Do not boil soup after adding cream, but ensure it is hot enough for you to eat..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sig's cheese soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!