Slow Cooked Pumpkin Soup - Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, slow cooked pumpkin soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooked Pumpkin Soup is just about the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people in the internet. Should you be the individual that wants the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You may have Slow Cooked Pumpkin Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooked Pumpkin Soup
- Take 1 of Butternut Pumpkin peeled and diced.
- Prepare 2 of medium Potatoes peeled and diced.
- You need 1 of Onion peeled and diced.
- Prepare 4 cups of Chicken Stock.
- You need of Nutmeg.
- Take of Salt and Pepper.
- Make ready to taste of Cream.
Instructions to make Slow Cooked Pumpkin Soup
- Add pumpkin, potato and onion to slow cooker.
- Add chicken stock, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Turn slow cooker on high for 6-8 hours.
- Once cooked, blend with stick mixer or food processor until smooth.
- Add cream and stir and serve with crusty bread croutons or rolls..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food slow cooked pumpkin soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!