Quick and Easy Broccoli Pasta - Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, quick and easy broccoli pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick and Easy Broccoli Pasta is amongst the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people over the internet. In case you are the one that is looking for the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Quick and Easy Broccoli Pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Broccoli Pasta
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, any shape you like.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- Get 1 of onion, sliced.
- Take 1 bag of frozen broccoli (12 ounce).
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Get 1/2 cup of olive oil.
Step by step to make Quick and Easy Broccoli Pasta
- Heat margarine in a pan, then add onion, frozen broccoli and garlic, sauté for several minutes.......
- Now add black pepper, crushed red pepper and Italian seasoning, sauté for about 10 minutes on very low heat.........
- Meanwhile boil pasta until al dente, drain and add cooked pasta to broccoli mixture, mix all well.....
- Now add the olive oil, mix all well and heat up for another 10 minutes on very low heat, stirring occasionally.........
- Top each serving with Parmesan cheese and enjoy !.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food quick and easy broccoli pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!