Crispy and Juicy! A Family Favorite Deep Fried Chicken - Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, crispy and juicy! a family favorite deep fried chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy and Juicy! A Family Favorite Deep Fried Chicken is among the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people over the internet. If you are the individual who needs the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You may have Crispy and Juicy! A Family Favorite Deep Fried Chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy and Juicy! A Family Favorite Deep Fried Chicken
- Make ready 2 fillets of Chicken thighs.
- Take 2 tbsp of ●Sake.
- It's 1/4 of ●Grated onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Grated garlic.
- It's 1 tbsp of or more ●Grated ginger.
- It's 1 tsp of ●Salt.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of ●Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko.
Crispy and Juicy! A Family Favorite Deep Fried Chicken instructions
- Cut the chicken into big bite-sized pieces and put into a doubled-up plastic bags..
- Add the ● ingredients to the bag in order, rubbing the chicken with each addition. Leave the bag for 30 min to 1 hour in a fridge..
- Prepare another bag and add the katakuriko. Wipe the excess moisture from the chicken and add to the bag. Shake the bag to coat the chicken..
- Deep fry the chicken at 340F/170C. Take the chicken out just when you think it has not browned yet and leave for 2 or 3 minutes..
- Turn the heat up to 390F/200C and put the chicken back in. Once the chicken is nice and crispy, remove and pat dry..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food crispy and juicy! a family favorite deep fried chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!