Easy Air Fryer Chicken : Crispy Outside, Juicy Inside - Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy air fryer chicken : crispy outside, juicy inside. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Air Fryer Chicken : Crispy Outside, Juicy Inside has become the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people throughout the internet. Should you be the individual that wants the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Easy Air Fryer Chicken : Crispy Outside, Juicy Inside using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Air Fryer Chicken : Crispy Outside, Juicy Inside
- Take 3 of chicken thighs, thawed.
- You need of Quick Brine.
- It's 4-5 of large bay leaves or spices.
- It's as needed of Water,.
- Make ready as needed of Salt,.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Take Squeeze of kalamansi or lemon.
- It's of Few drops Soy seasoning, I use Knorr.
- You need of Coating.
- Make ready of Seasoned flour (for breading/coating), I use Tasty Boy or Crispy Fry brand.
Steps to make Easy Air Fryer Chicken : Crispy Outside, Juicy Inside
- Prepare the water for brining. Add bay leaves in the water. Then insert a bay leaf in each of the chicken thighs, under the skin..
- Brine the chicken thighs for 2-3 hours. The general rule of salt to water ratio is too much for the three thighs so I just used enough water to submerge all 3 pieces then scattered salt all around the top and the sides. About 2-3 tablespoons. Then left it inside the fridge for 3 hours..
- Discard the brine and transfer the chicken to a dry container. Let it drip dry..
- Season with your choice of marinade. I used kalamansi lemon and few drops of Knorr liquid seasoning. Use fingers to spread on both sides..
- In a container prepare your choice of seasoned flour for coating the chicken. Sprinkle some on both sides, close the lid and shake until chicken is coated. note: leave the bay leaves under the chicken skin and remove after air frying..
- Pre heat the Air Fryer. Cook using the chicken setting, flipping half way if needed, depends on your AF brand. Then with the skin side up towards the heating element, air fry for an additional 5-7 mins (or until it looks done/crispy to you) at 200•C.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy air fryer chicken : crispy outside, juicy inside recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!