Soft Pretzel - Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, soft pretzel. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soft Pretzel is among the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people in the internet. If you are the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Soft Pretzel using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soft Pretzel
- Get 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of active dry yeast.
- It's 2 3/4 cups of bread flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 6 cups of water for boiling.
- It's 1/4 of baking soda.
Soft Pretzel detailed
- Place the warm in the bowl or a stand mixer and sprinkle the yeast on top. Set aside to rest until the mixture bubbles about 5 minutes. Meanwhile coat a large mixing bowl with a thin layer of vegetable oil and set side.
- Place the flour and sugar and measured salt in a large bowl and whisk briefly to break up any lumps and combine. Once the yeast is ready fit the bowl on the mixer. Attach a dough hook and dump in the flour mixture. Mix on the lowest setting until the dough comes together then increase to medium speed and mix until the dough is elastic and smooth about 8 minutes..
- Form the dough into a ball place in the oiled mixing bowl and turn the dough to coat in oil. Cover with a cleam damp diah towel and let rest in a warm place until the dough doubles in size about an hour. Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper with vegetable oil. Set aside..
- Once the dough has risen punch it down and knead it on a floured surface just until become smooth and springs back when poked about a minute. Divide the dough into 8 pieces. Place the rolls on the baking sheet with a parchment paper. Cover with a damp towel and let the dough rise in a warm place until almoat doubled in size. Meanwhile preheat the oven to 425F and bring 6 cups of water to boil..
- Once the ball has risen stir the baking soda into the boiling water. Boil 2 or 3 rolls for 2 minutes each side..
- Once all the rolls are ready place in the oven and bake until golden brown about 10 to 12 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food soft pretzel recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!