Fullblood Wagyu Beef Sausage Breakfast Casserole - Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fullblood wagyu beef sausage breakfast casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fullblood Wagyu Beef Sausage Breakfast Casserole is one of the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people with the internet. In case you are the individual that is seeking the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily cook Fullblood Wagyu Beef Sausage Breakfast Casserole using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fullblood Wagyu Beef Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- You need 1 LB of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Breakfast Sausage.
- Prepare 1 LB of Shredded Hash Browns.
- Make ready 12 OZ of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1 of White Onion (diced).
- Get 1 TBSP of Garlic (minced).
- Get 1 LB of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- You need 1 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- It's 2 TBSP of Butter (to grease pan).
- Prepare of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
Fullblood Wagyu Beef Sausage Breakfast Casserole instructions
- PREPARING THE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE Preheat the oven to 375°F.Bring a skillet over medium-high heat with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the diced onions and minced garlic. Cook for 2 minutes. Add the Fullblood Wagyu breakfast sausage, and brown until fully cooked. Drain the meat, and discard any excess fat. This is your "sausage mixture".Let it cool to room temperature.Grease (with butter or olive oil) a 13 inch x 9 inch casserole dish..
- Season the shredded hash browns with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, and place the hash browns in the bottom of the casserole dish. Place the "sausage mixture" evenly on top of the hash browns. Top with an even layer of shredded cheddar cheese. Make the custard by mixing together 6 eggs and 12 ounces of heavy cream. Season the custard with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, and pour it over top of the casserole..
- Gently push down to ensure the custard is distributed evenly along the top of the casserole..
- FINAL STEPS Bake the casserole at 375°F for 40-45 minutes. Let it cool for 10 minutes.Slice, serve, and enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fullblood wagyu beef sausage breakfast casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!