Tokyo-style Gyuudon Beef Rice Bowl - Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tokyo-style gyuudon beef rice bowl. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tokyo-style Gyuudon Beef Rice Bowl is one of the favorite food menus that will be sought by a lot of people from the internet. For anyone who is the one that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can easily cook Tokyo-style Gyuudon Beef Rice Bowl using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tokyo-style Gyuudon Beef Rice Bowl
- Take 600 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- It's 4 of servings Cooked rice.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It's 1 medium of Onion.
- It's 4 of eggs Onsen tamago (soft poached egg).
- Take of Sukiyaki Sauce.
- You need 280 ml of Dashi stock.
- Prepare 60 ml of Mirin.
- You need 60 ml of Sake.
- Prepare 80 ml of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Get of Gyuudon (white).
- Make ready 5 grams of Butter.
- It's 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
- Get of Gyuudon (red).
- Take 1 of Spicy miso.
- Get 1 of Chili threads.
- You need of Deluxe Spicy Miso.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Gochujang.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Tianmianjiang.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It's 1/2 clove of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chicken stock granules.
Tokyo-style Gyuudon Beef Rice Bowl step by step
- First make the soft poached eggs. Wash the room temperature eggs and place into a plastic bag. Place into the rice cooker with the already cooked rice. Let stand for 1 hour..
- Make the deluxe spicy miso. Combine all of the ingredients, let sit for 10 minutes and it's done..
- Make the sukiyaki sauce. Pour the sake and mirin into a pot and turn on the heat. Once the alcohol has cooked off, add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. It's done..
- Cut the onion into 6-7 mm slices and separate each slice. Cut the beef into bite-sized pieces..
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and cook the onions. Once the onions have become slightly transparent, add the sukiyaki sauce. Bring it to a boil and then add the beef..
- Lower the heat to medium and cook for no less than 3 minutes. Cook thoroughly. Even though it's beef, if it's not cooked enough there is still a risk of food poisoning..
- Top the bowls of rice with the beef. Break a soft poached egg into the center of the beef and sprinkle with threaded chili pepper around the egg..
- This completes the red gyuudon..
- Place butter next to the egg and top with shredded nori, this completes the white gyuudon..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tokyo-style gyuudon beef rice bowl recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!