Crispy 5-Minute Pizza Crust (with no proofing) - Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crispy 5-minute pizza crust (with no proofing). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy 5-Minute Pizza Crust (with no proofing) is just about the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people in the internet. Should you be the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You may cook Crispy 5-Minute Pizza Crust (with no proofing) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy 5-Minute Pizza Crust (with no proofing)
- It's of pizza dough:.
- Prepare 90 grams of Bread flour.
- Get 60 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 70 ml of Lukewarm water.
- Take 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare of marinara sauce:.
- Get 1/2 of Canned diced tomatoes.
- It's 1 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 2 tsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1 dash of Krazy Salt.
Steps to make Crispy 5-Minute Pizza Crust (with no proofing)
- Pizza dough: Place a bowl on a scale, and add the ingredients while measuring. Knead the dough, and divide into 2 portions once it comes together..
- Marinara sauce: Add the olive oil in a small pot or a frying pan, and sauté the finely chopped garlic until fragrant..
- Add the canned tomatoes and bring to a simmer. Make it smooth using a hand blender. Add herb salt such as Krazy Salt, lightly evaporate the liquid, and the sauce is ready..
- Thinly roll out the dough, and spread the sauce. (When you are using a rolling pin, use bread flour for dusting.) Please don't use too much sauce! The crust will get wet, and won't become crispy..
- Sprinkle with cheese, bacon, and basil if you like, and bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 320℃ (I topped with shishito peppers and eggplants as well in the picture)..
- Seafood pizza is also delicious! You can use frozen seafood mix I also topped mine with Bunapi-shimeji (white beech mushrooms) and zucchini!.
- I thinly spread on mayonnaise instead of marinara sauce, and topped my pizza with mushrooms sautéed in butter and soy sauce before baking it..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food crispy 5-minute pizza crust (with no proofing) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!