Cold pasta chicken salad - Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cold pasta chicken salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cold pasta chicken salad is among the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people throughout the internet. When you are the one who is looking for the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Chicken Pasta Salad from Delish.com is loaded with all the best ingredients, making it perfect for dinner or as side. Chicken Pasta Salad Is PACKED With Deliciousness. This wonderful chicken and pasta salad is perfect for any ladies' luncheon, yet hearty enough for bigger supper appetites.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily cook Cold pasta chicken salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cold pasta chicken salad
- It's 8 oz of Chicken breast boiled and diced.
- You need 8 oz of Macaroni elbow pasta.
- It's 2 of med red apples Peeled and diced.
- Take 4 oz of Canned sweet peas optional.
- Get 4 oz of mayo.
- Make ready 4 oz of sour cream.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Cold pasta chicken salad
- Fill a big pot with water add a little oil and boil it and then add pasta.
- Cook pasta till tender but firm And drain.
- Once pasta is Cool mix all ingredients together salt and pepper to taste and refrigerate for an hour or two. Enjoy makes 6 to 8 servings.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food cold pasta chicken salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!