Shrimp, Edamame, and Corn Tempura Fritters - Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, shrimp, edamame, and corn tempura fritters. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp, Edamame, and Corn Tempura Fritters is just about the favorite food menus that are sought by many people over the internet. In case you are the individual who is looking for the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You might cook Shrimp, Edamame, and Corn Tempura Fritters using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp, Edamame, and Corn Tempura Fritters
- Get 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 100 grams of Peeled shrimp.
- Prepare 50 grams of Edamame or fava beans.
- Prepare 40 grams of Corn kernels.
- Get 50 grams of Tempura flour.
- You need 75 ml of Water.
Shrimp, Edamame, and Corn Tempura Fritters detail by detail
- Prep the peeled shrimp, edamame, and corn..
- Heat the frying oil. Mix up the tempura flour following the package instructions. Add the shrimp, edamame and corn, and deep fry tablespoons of the batter..
- This is how they look cut open. The green, yellow and red is colorful..
- I used this type of vegetable-fruit oil. It worked very well! The tempura fritters were light and crispy..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food shrimp, edamame, and corn tempura fritters recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!