Healthy nutrella bars - Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, healthy nutrella bars. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy nutrella bars is one of the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people over the internet. In case you are the individual that is looking to get the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
This chewy granola bar recipe incorporates Nutella®, applesauce, raisins, and honey, and is easily adaptable to your personal tastes. Hello friends welcome to our channel. Today's recipe is a healthy and yummy nutella.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily cook Healthy nutrella bars using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy nutrella bars
- Make ready 1 cup of Cranberries.
- Get 1 cup of roasted nuts (almond, cashews, pistachio).
- It's 1/2 cup of black raisin.
- Take 4 tbsp of Honey.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Nutrella.
- Get 1 cup of Corn flakes.
- Prepare as needed of Choco chip (optional).
Healthy nutrella bars instruction manuals
- Roast all nuts first and mix all the ingredients and place in a burfi tray lined with butter paper freeze it for half an hour than cut it into pieces and store them in a container.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy nutrella bars recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!