Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs - Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy honey baked chicken meatballs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs is amongst the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people from the internet. For anyone who is the individual who needs the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly cook Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chicken meat.
- It's 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumb.
- Get 1 of egg.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Get of For the sauce :.
- It's 4 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chili sauce (you can add more or reduce the amount of the chili sauce).
- Get 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of water.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Make ready of parsley or cilantro leaves for garnish.
Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs comprehensive
- In a large bowl, add the ground chicken meat, garlic, bread crumbs, egg, water, salt, and pepper lightly mix with your hands..
- Take 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll it between your wet palms. Place it on a parchment lined baking sheet. Do the same thing with the rest of the chicken mixture. (Make sure to always wet your palms so the mixture won't stick to your palms.).
- Bake in a preheated 400 F oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven..
- In the meantime, prepare the sauce. In a bowl, mix honey and chili sauce until well combined. Transfer the sauce into a pot. Bring it to boil on a medium-high heat. Stir occasionally..
- Reduce the heat. Add water, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Put in the baked meatballs and gently stir to coat the meatballs evenly..
- Serve warm with parsley or cilantro leaves garnished. Enjoy! .
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food spicy honey baked chicken meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!