Easy Baked Paprika Chicken - Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy baked paprika chicken . One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Baked Paprika Chicken has become the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people through the internet. In case you are the individual who wants the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You may have Easy Baked Paprika Chicken using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Baked Paprika Chicken
- Get 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in / skin on).
- Get of Sprinkle black pepper.
- Take of Sprinkle garlic powder.
- It's of Sprinkle onion flakes.
- It's of Sprinkle paprika.
Easy Baked Paprika Chicken in depth
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs.......
- Place thighs in a large baking pan.......
- Sprinkle your black pepper, garlic powder, onion flakes and paprika over both sides of chicken thighs.....
- Bake chicken thighs in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour, uncovered........
- Serve with my Roasted Harvest Veggies recipe and enjoy !!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food easy baked paprika chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!