Chicken Sausage Roll Bread - Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken sausage roll bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Sausage Roll Bread is one of the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people in the internet. If you're the one that needs the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can certainly cook Chicken Sausage Roll Bread using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Sausage Roll Bread
- Prepare 7 of chicken sausages.
- It's of bread:.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Take 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1 of cup.flour.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 1 dash of salt.
- Make ready Half of bowl fresh milk.
- Get 1 tsp of yeast diluted in water.
- Get 1 of egg for egg wash.
Chicken Sausage Roll Bread detailed
- Combine dry ingredients first like......yeast sugar flour salt then.mix well.Nrxt the wet ingredients...egg butter vanilla yeast milk.Mix it well.Then knead it for five mins and form a dough.Put in a bowl.cover with cling wrap and set aside for an.hour.To make thebdough double in size..
- After an hour,vut and separate dough on seven.pieces.Roll it and form a string like dough.Take your sausage and wrap around it..
- When.finish brush with egg wash and bake in the oven for 18 minscat 200c.After removing from.the oven brush with melted butter.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken sausage roll bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!