Chinese Hot & Sour Soup - Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chinese hot & sour soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chinese Hot & Sour Soup is probably the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people people with the internet. Should you be the one that wants the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You could have Chinese Hot & Sour Soup using 31 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Hot & Sour Soup
- Take of Mushrooms:.
- It's 100 g of Shiitake Mushrooms Finely Diced,.
- You need 1 TSP of ShaoWing / Hua Tiao / Sherry Wine,.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Soy Sauce Preferably Kikkoman,.
- It's Pinch of Granulated Sugar,.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Water,.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Cornstarch,.
- Get 1 TSP of Sesame Oil,.
- Make ready of Base:.
- It's 1 Handful of Fresh Coriander Finely Chopped,.
- Make ready 1 TSP of Lao Gan Ma Spicy Chili Crisp,.
- Prepare 2 TSP of Black Vinegar,.
- It's 1 TSP of Sesame Oil,.
- It's 1 TSP of Apple Cider Vinegar,.
- Make ready of Soup:.
- Get Pinch of White Pepper,.
- Take 2 TBSP of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil,.
- Get 2 of Chinese Dried Mushrooms Soaked Finely Sliced,.
- Prepare 1 Handful of Bamboo Shoots Fresh / Pickled,.
- It's 1 Handful of Chinese Black Fungus Soaked Finely Sliced,.
- You need 600 ml of Boiling Water,.
- Get 1/2 Inch of Ginger Finely Diced,.
- Take 3/4 TSP of Sea Salt,.
- It's of Slurry, 7 TSP Cornstarch + 25ml Water.
- Make ready 1 of Egg Lightly Beaten,.
- Get 150 g of Pressed Tofu Sliced Into Strips,.
- Get 1/3 TSP of Dark Soy Sauce,.
- It's 1 TSP of Light Soy Sauce,.
- You need 3 TSP of Chili Bean Sauce Preferably Lee Kum Kee,.
- Get 1/2 TSP of Granulated Sugar,.
- Make ready of Fresh Coriander, For Garnishing.
Chinese Hot & Sour Soup detailed
- Prepare the mushrooms. In a bowl, add in mushrooms, shaoxing, soy, sugar, water, cornstarch and sesame oil. Mix until well combined. Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge for at least 30 mins..
- Prepare the base. In a large serving bowl, add coriander, black vinegar, apple cider vinegar, pepper, chili crisp and sesame oil. Mix until combine well. Set aside..
- Prepare the soup. In a sauce pot over medium heat, add oil. Once oil is heated up, add in ginger and the mushrooms mixture..
- Saute until aromatic and until the mushrooms are slightly caramelized. Add in Chinese mushrooms, bamboo and fungus. Saute until well combine and aromatic..
- Add in the boiling water. *Adding boiling water will shorten the cooking time, hence containing the fragrance and flavors even more.* Stir to combine well. Add in dark, light soy, chili bean sauce, sugar and salt..
- Stir to combine well. Bring it up to a simmer. Turn the heat down to low. Add in slurry and stir to combine well..
- Continue simmer for about 2 to 3 mins. Add in beaten egg. Stir for 20 secs. Turn the heat up to medium..
- Add in tofu. Stir to combine well and simmer for another 1 to 2 mins. The soup should thicken. Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt..
- Give it a final stir. Remove from heat and transfer into the serving bowl with the coriander mixture. Stir to combine well. Taste and adjust for seasonings with vinegar or pepper. Serve immediately with a garnish of coriander..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food chinese hot & sour soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!