Spicy Soba Noodle Salad - Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, spicy soba noodle salad. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Soba Noodle Salad is one of the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people over the internet. For anyone who is the individual that wants the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
This Spicy Peanut Soba Noodle Salad features red peppers, cabbage, chicken, soba noodles, and a quick homemade spicy peanut sauce. Salads don't get much yummier than this. Soba, Japanese buckwheat noodles, are ideal for salads because they taste particularly great when served cold.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You might cook Spicy Soba Noodle Salad using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Soba Noodle Salad
- Make ready of For Soba Noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of quartered and thinly sliced Japanese eggplant.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of roasted sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- Get 1 of (8-ounce) package soba noodles.
- Make ready 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced.
- Get 1 cup of arugula or mizuna greens.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of crushed peanuts (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Thai basil or regular basil (optional).
- Take of For Vinaigrette.
- It's 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Get 1 tsp of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of roasted sesame oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Sriracha hot sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
Spicy Soba Noodle Salad detailed
- 1. Sauté eggplant over medium heat in sesame oil and soy sauce until just tender. 2. Cook noodles as directed on package. Strain and rinse under cool water. Set aside. 3. While soba is cooking, mix all vinaigrette ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Whisk well to combine. 4. In the same bowl, gently toss cooled soba noodles in vinaigrette, then add eggplant, red pepper, and arugula. 5. Coat well and serve with tongs, twisting the noodles when you serve them so they stay firm. Top with crushed peanuts or Thai basil, if desired..
- Nutrition score per serving: 181 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated), 26g carbs, 6g protein, 1g fiber, 427mg sodium.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy soba noodle salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!