Zucchini Bean Stew - Vegan - Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, zucchini bean stew - vegan. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Zucchini Bean Stew - Vegan is just about the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people people in the internet. Should you be the one who is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You might have Zucchini Bean Stew - Vegan using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bean Stew - Vegan
- It's 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare Half of an onion.
- Get 2 of medium mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- Get of Olive oil.
- It's 1 of couple tomatoes, or half cup of tomato sauce/some tomato past.
- Take of Seasonings.
- Prepare of Couple shakes of paprika.
- Prepare of Couple shakes of red pepper flakes.
- It's of Good amount of garlic salt.
- Prepare of Good amount of black pepper.
- Make ready of Couple shakes of cumin.
- Take of Good amount of nutritional yeast.
- You need Half of lemon.
- Get of Good with:.
- Prepare of Fritos.
- You need of White rice.
Steps to make Zucchini Bean Stew - Vegan
- Chop zucchini into small chunks, throw into medium low pan with olive oil.
- Cut up onions, mushrooms, throw in pan when zuccini begins to break down.
- Make some rice.
- Throw in the black beans when everything is sautéed, add tomato ingredient.
- Put in all seasonings.
- Put in lemon.
- Put on rice.
- Put with Fritos.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food zucchini bean stew - vegan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!