Zucchini and Bean Salad With Bulgur - Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, zucchini and bean salad with bulgur. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zucchini and Bean Salad With Bulgur is probably the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people in the internet. Should you be the one that is looking for the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can easily have Zucchini and Bean Salad With Bulgur using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini and Bean Salad With Bulgur
- Make ready 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Take 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- It's of salt and black pepper.
- You need 2 of medium zucchini (about 1 pound), halved and thinly sliced.
- It's 1 (15.5 ounce) of can kidney beans, rinsed.
- You need 1 of small shallot, thinly sliced.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of chopped salted roasted almonds.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of chopped fresh dill.
- Make ready 1 cup of bulgur.
- Prepare 1 cup of goat cheese, crumbled (4 ounces).
Zucchini and Bean Salad With Bulgur detail by detail
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl..
- Add the zucchini, beans, shallot, almonds, and dill and toss to combine. Let stand, tossing occasionally, until the zucchini softens slightly, 10 to 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile, place the bulgur in a separate large heatproof bowl. Add 2 cups boiling water, cover, and let stand until tender, 12 to 15 minutes; drain..
- Serve the bulgur topped with the zucchini salad and sprinkled with the goat cheese..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food zucchini and bean salad with bulgur recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!