Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast - Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, moroccan cauliflower pot roast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast has become the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people in the internet. If you are the one that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast - Organize your tools and ingredients before cooking. The practice of getting all of your tools and ingredients together, prepared, and measured is called "mise en place" by professional chefs, and is considered essential to efficient cooking. Here is how you do that.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can easily cook Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast
- It's 2 c of reduced-sodium vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 of large head of cauliflower.
- You need 1 of onion, halved and sliced.
- It's 1 of garlic clove, sliced.
- Make ready 1 (15 oz) of can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- Get 3 T of EVOO, divided.
- It's 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1-1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1-1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It's 3/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In small bowl, combine spices..
- Cut off stalk at base of cauliflower head so it sits flat. Score bottom with an "X". Brush head with half of the oil, coat with spice rub..
- In a large oven-proof pot, heat oil. Add onion and garlic and cook until tender. Add in beans, raisins and broth, simmer 3 min..
- Place cauliflower in pot, spice side up. Cover and bake 30 min..
- Remove cover and bake another 30-45 min, until tender..
- Slice cauliflower into wedges and serve with chickpea mixture..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food moroccan cauliflower pot roast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!